Wednesday 8 May 2013

32) Production - The Making of our Digipak

When I first looks at making the digipak, I accidentally ended making something more like a CD.
We soon realised this was completely wrong and I then re-designed everything and did a lot more research into how to actually construct the digipak.

Here is the process of our failed attempt:










The making of our digipak wen't much better after we realised wat we were doing wrong.

I used the template margins to ensure there was enough room to bend, fold and correctly scor the card correctly to bend into place. 


My updated design in photoshop:


Here are some photographs showing the process of me making the updated digipak:


























After all the issues we had I'm very pleased with the outcome of the digipak as it looks very professional and almost like a real digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment