Wednesday 8 May 2013

25) Production - Second Shoot (Monday)


For this shoot, we decided to bring in all the props we had to make the boys school cafeteria look like the coffee shop ‘Costa’.
At first we had doubts about the set up, but after some improvisation we were really pleased with the final outcome.
It took us several hours to shoot as I had to keep running back to the camera to make sure the shots were framed and set up properly.
As the Director this was my responsibility and along with acting this made my job quite difficult.
I feel I managed to pull it off by having the others act out the shots to test out if it would look all right.

Overall I feel this shoot worked ever so well and I’m really pleased with the outcome and we can finally cross this off our timetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment